WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekly Update

Its Thursday already, time is really flying. As usual so much to do and just not enough time to get it all done. Yesterday was Grandparent's day at my daughter's school and it was so much fun, my MIL was her special lunch guest. Esperanza worked on her try-its for her Brownie Badges, I really need to do a LO before the school year ends. Esperanza will play her first soccer game for this season on Saturday so that means more pictures to scrap. I am planning a weekend of organization, cleaning and discarding so I'm not sure how much crafting I'll get done. I hope nothing else pops up that throws a "monkey wrench" into my plans.

No comments: