WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly Update

Its Tuesday and I'm finally getting around to updating my blog but its with good reason. I had such a good Memorial Day weekend that I wasn't ready to come back to to work. It all started on last Friday when we drove to Silver Springs Maryland for the Bellydancers of Color 2009 Movement and Wellness Expo. We stopped in Woodbridge and had dinner with a fellow sistah (Sharon) who was to join us on Saturday. We took classes on Saturday and attended a show that night and it was indeed a great experience and a fun time also. I think Esperanza had the most fun, she took Belly Dancing Basics and Hip Hop, went to the movies and shopped with her dad. I am planning to take classes weekly starting next month. Stay tuned for pictures from our fun filled Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: