WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly Update

Happy Sunday, I'm updating my blog although I'm so far behind in most everything that I'm doing. Last week was full of a million things to do as usual. I did get some crafting done but of course not as much as I wanted, I made two trips to Michaels and along with some other sistah scrappers I'm putting myself on a shopping BAN for the month of June. I'm going to make sure I have enough adhesive today and my only purchases for June will be for the sistah birthday club and I'm determined to get that out in time for her birthday. My sister was in Virginia for Georgia and we hung out for a few on Friday, I wish she lived closer. I'd love for us to scrap together; we'd be inspiration for each other. She is more of a collector and she does more cardmaking. Thanks for my Glue Glider Pro and everything else.

No comments: