WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekly Update

Washington
This photo is one that I took on Monday night while we were strolling the grounds of the hotel, I'll post more next week. Today is Saturday and I've been trying to update my blog since the very beginning of the week. We have been in Washington, DC since Monday and we have been going non-stop so I'm finally sneaking in a few minutes of time to blog. All week no blogging, no MB, no papercrafting and having so much to do that I haven't even taken as many pictures as I thought I'd take either. We have been attending my husband's fraternity's national meeting in Washington and they have rolled out the red carpet for us and we've contributed just as much as we've received.

No comments: