WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Wanderings

When I originally started my blog I posted weekly misc. updates which kinda took a backseat. So with the start of Spring I thought I'd reintroduce it under the name of one of my MB ramblings! I've been busy as usual with life in the fast lane which includes work, family, faith and scrappin. I was out in the yard raking leaves on Sunday so now my allergies are acting up which means I'm not a 100% this week. On the scrappin' front I have been trying to finish up my LOs for the sista swap over on the cricut MB. I'm hoping to complete some other LOs this weekend, trying to use my stash and not add to it. I am also planning to take DD to a peace pole dedication in Fredericksburg at their aikido dojo.

No comments: