WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Note Card

Photobucket
I created and posted this card as part of a cartridge exploration challenge over at Scraps of Color. It was a test of my patience as it was my first time cutting acetate and trying to get the multi-cut feature on the cricut set correctly! I didnt't own a cartridge with a vase so I used the fish bowl from EDPD. I like how it turned out and haven't decided who's going to be the lucky recipient of the card yet!

2 comments:

Kiwi The Kreator said...

I think it's ingenious that you used a fishbowl for a vase...I love how artist know EXACTLY how to substitute! Ummm, I elect that I receive if...you know, in case you needed help choosing!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, that is the cutest card!!! I love the embossing on the bowl!