WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Wanderings

Happy Cinco de Mayo and no I'm not Mexican nor am I doing anything special to celebrate. Happy Birthday Wendi, hope you have a beautiful and blessed day. I'm so glad that our paths crossed, its such a blessing when you get to meet another scrappin' sistah! I'm blogging today because I'm not in the best mood and I'm hoping this will help lift my spirits. This week is Teacher Appreciation Week so I've been creating small tokens for DD's teachers and at work we're celebrating "Week of the Nurse."

Sunday is Mother's Day and my plans aren't confirmed, I'm just not in a celebrating mood. I am thankful for my children and the blessing of motherhood. My son came to visit recently and he took his sister to take pictures so maybe I'll scrap those pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Scrappin Sista said...

I hope you feel better... I am not in the celebrating mood either, i am supposed to go to lunch with my bff and her mom on sat. but mothers day is hard for me because i don't have my mother anymore and i don't want to be around my bff with her mom, it will just make me feel sad... well i think i have commented enough! lol! have a good day!!!
Alice