WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy 2011.

This is only the second day of the year but I'm off and running at full speed as I've got lots to do! DH came home from the hospital on Friday so that was a blessing having our family back together as the new year came in (even though DH and I both were asleep) when the clock struck 12! I have to sit down long enough today today to map out our schedule since school starts back tomorrow for DD, I have to go to work and I have to coordinate DH's care during my absence. Please continue to pray for our family during this next phase of our journey.

I do hope that someday I'll have the time to scrap again as I'm still taking pictures almost everyday! Besides I got a new camera for Christmas and I hope to enroll in a class at some point to learn how to use it. I got my first DSLR which is a big deal since I don't think I've mastered using point and shoot camears yet!

1 comment:

Simply Sonya said...

sorry to hear about the accident but so grateful your hubby is home! Hang in there sis!