WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday



Today in honor of my DH's birthday I'm sharing one of the LOs that will be included in his accident recovery album. We are grateful for the progress made in this journey and thankful for the milestones. Although he'll never be 100% we still rejoice in all blessings. I'm also sharing one side of the altered CD that DD gave him.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, your DH's layout is just terrific!!! You know I just love all your wonderful creations!!!

My prayers are with you and your family that all is well -- a full recovery -- soon!!!

Nothing more powerful than a "knee" mail!!! LOL!

Happy birthday wishes to your hubby!!!

JustYolie said...

Well happy birthday to your hubby! I hope he has a speedy recovery! Treva, you won my blog candy, please send me your mailing address to: yoliejustcreate@gmail.com

Raina said...

Love your LO treva! Congratulations on your win!