WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Odom Siblings


Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a LO using pictures of my mom and her siblings. I guess I'm going for family themed LOs this month. Both of my parents have rather large families, my mother's parents had 12 children; six boys and six girls. All of my mother's siblings were in attendance with the exception of one sister that was unable to make it and one brother thats deceased. Odom is my mother's maiden name!

2 comments:

Nedine, Craft Lounge Creations said...

Treva, this is a very nice layout!! TFS!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, what a wonderful layout! And, wow, what a huge family!!! I thought my fam was big but you've got us beat, girlfriend!!!