WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Recital Practice


Today I'm sharing a LO of DD practicing for her upcoming piano recital. This is the first LO that I've done of her practicing the piano even though I've taken other pictures. I'm thinking about doing a mini of her using the pictures and pictures I have of her playing the clarinet. This LO started out originally for a sketch challenge and a monthly challenge; needless to say it just didn't work out. I'm beginning to think that I'll never be able to step out of the box with my scrappin' venture. The LO inspiration is from the The Sketch Inspiration site.

2 comments:

renee said...

Very Nice layout. I am taking this sketch class in November you might like. I need a push to get something done, but she teaches about getting outside of the box. Putting the info on the thread.

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, how I remember those days of practice-practice-practice for piano recitals... lol!!! Great-great layout!