WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No Limits


Today I'm sharing my first LO of the Anytime Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience being hosted on Scraps of Color. I am now a believer that pagekits are the key to more organized and efficient scrapping. Now I've just got to work on getting some together, I just have a hard time since I usually scrap around my pictures. This LO is of DD and DH practicing her tennis skills. I chose this title as a testament for my daughter to demonstrate the resilence of her father. I wanted to demonstrate to to her that despite life's limits you can still excel to new heights. My DH is no longer able to run but he still wants to be a part of all that she does. They just don't go to the courts without me!

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva! You always do the greatest layouts including your family, and particularly your beautiful daughter!!! This is beautiful one also.

I don't play tennis but my hubby does and he wishes I did. Your DH is fortunate to have a daughter who can play with him! LOL!

Nitasha said...

Love this layout! The colors are so pretty and love the story behind it too!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!