WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tag


Over at Scraps of Color last week's theme for the Holiday bloggers was "Tag, You're It." We were suppose to create and post a holiday tag, I created this simple tag and will be using it on one of my holiday gifts! I cut the sentiment from the simply charmed cricut cartridge and the little ornament was from a sticker pack and the paper from an old DCVW holiday stack (trying to use my scrap stash) I'm not sure how many more I'll do because I need to get my Christmas cards done along with some other projects.

1 comment:

NC Peach said...

Cute tag, Treva! I love that little ornament! And "thumbs up" on using that craft stash! I'm trying to do that too!