WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God's Gifts


Today is my son's birthday and he turned 28! Happy Birthday Justin if you just happen to stop by my blog. Today's LO is being submitted for a sketch challenge over at
Colorful Creations. I used pictures of my children taken as a Mother's Day gift to me several years ago. My children are indeed my most precious gift from God. I almost always mix and match paper and embellishments so I rarely know the specific manufacturer details. I did want to mention that the tag used on the LO was one I received in a swap last year.

5 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Such sweet photos!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Scrappin Sista said...

Girl, you do not look old enough to have a child 28yrs old!!
Great layout Ms. Treva!! Thanks for sharing!!
Alice

Krafthead said...

Beautiful layout! I want to present you with an award! Get it here: http://krafthead1.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-honor.html

hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving love!!

NC Peach said...

I agree with Alice! You don't look like you have a child that's 28! This is a great LO! I love the colors, and great use of that tag! TFS!