WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heritage Celebration


The month of February is winding down and I hadn't posted anything in relation to the celebration of our heritage. Today I'm sharing a LO using pictures taken at a Black History Celebration that we attended a few weeks ago. The service was at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Washinton, DC. The guest speaker was Ambassador Edward Perkins, Retired. He was appointed by President Reagan as Ambassador to South Africa, he is also a member of the same fraternity as my husband. After the service there was a reception, question and answer period and book signing.

This sketch for this LO is also for the Anytime Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience challenge hosted by Tiare over at iClassygirl.com. This is the sketch for week #4 of this year.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wonderful layout and great pictures, Treva!

Missed you while I was MIA -- got much to catch up on!

I'll be back!

Scrappin Sista said...

very nice Treva!!