WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girls Rock


Today I'm sharing of a LO of DD and some of her friends, they attended VCU's National Women and Girls in Sports Day. This was the second year for DD so we decided to invite two more of her friends to participate. It included a session on nutrition as well as drills and an overview of sports. They also got to watch a women's basketball game where the players wore pink jerseys in support of breast cancer awareness. The pink overlay was something from my scrap stash and I used thickers for the title. The "no craft shopping" ban is over but I'm still trying to use my stash and purchase only whats necessary!

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I really like that overlay. Did you cut it yourself or did you buy it like that?

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, I love this layout! What a beautiful background!!! I guess I'm curious too if you cut it out -- if so, it turned out fabulous!!! I have such a hard time with such intricate cuts!

You always have the most wonderful family photos -- I love seeing them! What an inspiration -- I really should take more pictures of my family!

Thank you too, my friend, for being my friend -- always taking time to stop by and check on me, and leaving me love!

Hugs!

Treva said...

The background layout is not something that I would ever attempt to cut. It is something that I had in my stash for about two years, I remember buying them on clearance from JoAnns.

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Treva I havent been on your blog I would like to but I wanted to let you know you won an award on my blog. Love your creations. Thanks AJ