WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cayman Island (Lunch)

I'm trying to change up the posts a little but I'm not sure its working so bear with me as I continue to share! While were at the Cayman Islands we had lunch at what I affectionately call "a hole in the wall." It was called Corita's Copper Kettle and it was housed on the bottom level of the building as there was another eatery upstairs. The food was good, I had ox tails, cole slaw (I was use to having cabbage) and redbeans and rice. I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture of my lunch that day but I'm sharing a picture of the restaurant.

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

I LOVE oxtails!! Yummy!! I bet your lunch was delish!! Thanks for sharing!

Krafthead said...

MMMM! I have not had ox tails since my grandmother passed away!