WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cayman Island

On Wednesday we went to the Cayman Islands and I tell you I wasn't prepared for the venture we had to take to get there. I surprised myself that I even got on it after I looked at the little transfer boat that would be tendering us to the island. So today I'm sharing a picture of me sitting on the little transfer boat (scared to death), it could hold up to 200 people so I guess it wasn't too little but compared to the ship it was tiny! Alice, the answer to your inquiry as to whether I felt the ships' movement is yes and no. I was fine most of the trip and didn't have any motion sickness even when I stepped out onto the balcony. But for some reason on Saturday, the last day we were at sea I started to feel sick and had to have something for motion sickness!

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Thanks for answering my question!! I often wondered about this because the ship is so massive! Looking cute in your pink shirt!

Krafthead said...

I probably would have been scared too! Thanks for sharing LOL