WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Monday

I'm back from the cruise and I have lots of pictures to share! It was a fun and relaxing experience! I wanted to give a special shoutout to Sharon, one of my best scrappin' buddies for choosing me to go along with her on the cruise! I also wanted to say thank you to Provocraft for sponsoring the contest and showing us a grand time and showering us with such great products. I had so much fun that when I got dressed this morning I thought I was still on vacation! I'll be back tomorrow to share!

1 comment:

Scrappin Sista said...

Glad your back all safe and sound, can't wait to see your pics and projects you made on your cruise!!