WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Friday

My daughter is growing up way too fast, she went to the salon recently and decided she didn't want braids.  So today I'm sharing a picture of her after the stylist was finished, where's my baby!

TGIF as the work week is about to end but as usual my weekend schedule is jam packed too.  When I leave work today I'm going to treat myself to a mani and pedi so my hands and feet can look good for Mother's Day!  I'll spend most of tonight trying to finish up Mother's Day cards and doing some housework.  Tomorrow I'll be heading home to attend my uncle's funeral and I'll  spend time visting family and friends.  I'll be going to church with my mother on Sunday!

Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Krafthead said...

You have a beautiful daughter! I love her hair...and yes, they do grow up way too fast! Happy Mother's Day to you...enjoy your day!

Scrappin Sista said...

OMG!!! She looks like a little lady now, she is just beautiful! You have a done a wonderful job with her... I hope that you have a Happy Mothers Day Ms. Treva!!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cutie tfs!!!

Melissamedia said...

I remember when my daughter did not want braids any more. It was a sad day but they grow up, don't they?

Netta said...

Beautiful picture of your daughter, I wish there was a way to freeze them in time..lol