WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello Tuesday

Hello Tuesday, my work week has started off with a bang so I'm sneakin' to do this quick post. I had a very busy weekend which included alot of time in the car;  I'm so looking forward to Friday because we have a little weekend venture planned so there will be more pictures to scrap in the future. 

I am happy to report that as of 5:00 am this morning I am finally finished with DH's accident album and he was so pleased and can't wait to share it!  Today I'm sharing a LO that I finished last week using a sketch posted on Platinum Scraps.  I hope that you can see it since I was in a rush this morning and just snapped the picture with my cell phone.  Its includes a picture of our daughter with two of her cousins when they were visiting the area recently.

4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

very nice layout!!

Tamika said...

Aaaaaaaaaah, Do that Treva! That was a fun sketch, thank you so much for joining Platinumscraps in this challenge, your layout is mahhhhh-velous!

Tamika said...

Love your take on the sketch & continuing to follow us on Platinum Scraps!

Netta said...

great LO