WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello Wednesday

Spring is in the air, its cloudy and breezy here this morning. I am thankful for another day despite trials, tribulations and obstacles. I haven't posted in a few days becuase I've got so much going on, I have been trying to work on some projects though; I'm not sure what I'll share yet. I did want to revisit my cruise for a bit as I never shared with you the gifts that we all received from Provocraft. In addition to the all expense paid cruise, we were given a quarterly membership to the "Cricut Cicle", a cartridge (Ole), 1000 rewards points, a $25 credit to our cricut.com account and we each will be receiving a mini. Additionally we had other opportunites throughout the week to win more! They even gave away the last gold expression, all in all we had a very good week of learning and fun. I'm so happy that I was afforded such an awesome opportunity. Thanks PC and Sharon! Wishing everyone a happy day!

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

WOW! Fabulous gifts you will receive! Welcome to the circle :) Hope things slow down for you~

Tamika said...

Hi Treva! Thanks for all of your support over at Platinumscraps, I really appreciate all of your comments. I love all of your cruise posts, it sounds like you all had a great time and the gifts were awesome!Take care, I know how hectic life can get.