WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

CPH 2006 Reunion

Today I'm sharing a LO using the group picture from the 2006 Clack~Perry~Henderson family reunion.  The reunion was held in Milwaukee, WI: my daughter and I went to the reunion without my husband as he had a job related scheduling conflict.  A large number of the family members pictured here will be here in Virginia for the 2012 reuion that starts tomorrow.  On this LO I used  more soft spoken embellishments along with  the state's diecut from the 50 state cricut cartridge.

7 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

This is a awesome layout and a awesome picture!!! Nicely done Ms. Treva!!

Krafthead said...

Love the colors!! I may know some of your family :)

Tamika said...

Great idea using the state die cut, beautiful family photo!

Miss Misi said...

Lovely!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a great group shot!!!

Great layout as always and how clever to use the 50 states die cuts -- it was a perfect match!

Netta said...

great LO, love this paper and awesome group picture

Nedine, Craft Lounge Creations said...

Treva, I love the colors. Even before reading your comments, I knew the reunion was held in Wisconsin by the use of your die cut shape. You did a great job with this!