WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Father's Day

The year is really flying by we are two weeks into July already!  I hate the fact that I may have to step  away from scrappin' for a bit while I get my house in some order.  I just really need to devote some much needed time to taking care of home and I'm just not "superwoman."  So today I'm sharing the LO that I created using some of the pictures that I took for Father's Day.  The sketch from the LO is my latest in the Anytime, Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience Challenge hosted by Tiare over at iclassygirl.  Over at Scraps of Color we are also scrappin' or stash and this month we are using metal; so I added a metal heart to this LO.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

Love the paisley paper! You do what you have to do...totally understandable!

Miss Misi said...

Lovely! I understand because I need to do the same. Time gets away so quickly and there's always something needing to be done.

Netta said...

Awesome LO..I totally understand getting the house in order..That photo of your DH an DD is so cute

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, this is a wonderful layout of your hubby and daughter!

If you need to get away -- do it!!! We'll be here! Take time for yourself, home and family! That's so important!