WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello Saturday

Today I'm posting from Orlando, FL since we are at the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion.  I've been  extremely busy and we're all very tired,  meant to share this LO that I'm posting today before I left.  Today's LO is another LO from the Anytime, Anywhere, Sketch Challenge hosted by Tiare over at iClassygirl.  This sketch is from week 29 I used pictures from our visit this past spring to see the King Monument in Washington, DC.  I'm not sure whether its the lighting or the colors that I used but its not a very good picture of the LO, maybe I'll redo it later.  Another project completed using items from my stash, used some epoxy stickers as the only embellishment.  Have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

This is a nice layout Treva. I want to see that monument so bad. Have fun at the reunion!

Audrey Frelx said...

I think your layout is nice Treva.

Hope you're having a great time at Tom Joyner's reunion!!! If I'm not mistaken he is from Chicago, right? At least he was a DJ for one of our radio stations for years before they relocated him to another station.

Mz. Lela said...

Very nice layout of the Momument. Enjoy The TJ family reunion.