WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Thoughts


Its Thursday and I feel like I need a few more days in this week to try to get caught up.  Needless to say I've had no time for scrappin' but I have been taking and printing pictures so that when I do find the time the pictures will be readily available.  We came back Monday afternoon from our trip to Orlando and we haven't unpacked because it was back to school and work on Tuesday but its on our agenda to  unpack Friday night, good thing I did laundry before we left Orlando!  So today I'm sharing a first day of school picture of our daugther.  She started 6th grade (middle school), I cried so much last few months I didn't cry on Tuesday.  I'm just keeping her covered in prayer.

3 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Baby girl is too cute and getting so big, you've done a amazing job with her Treva!!! TFS!!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute photo - she is getting big tfs!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Stop crying my friend, God's got her!!! Now..., you do what you got to do!!!

Sending you a big ole hug!!! LOL!