WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Wanderings

Welcome to another edition of my Wednesday ramblings!  Its cold outside and we may be getting some rain soon.  Congrats to the 'Big Chief" I'm so glad the election is over, now lets all rally behind our leader and pray that our country can move forward.  With the Thanksgiving holiday only two weeks away I'm pressing to finish our family reunon album so I can share it on Thanksgiving Day.  So today I'm sharing another LO that will be included in that album, it is a LO from my DH's reunion that we hosted here.  One of my responsibilites was to set up a tour of the city.  We had a guided tour that took us pass Virginia Union University, Jackson Ward (historically black section in downtown), the state capital and as our tour ended we drove pass the monuments as well.  I used the cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook to cut the city diecut and quarter note for the title. 

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

They are going to enjoy viewing your album....Such fond memories!

Krafthead said...

Beautiful page! I agree about the prayer...TFS

The Scrappin Diva said...

I just love your layouts and I didn't know the city was on that cart and I need quarter note now too cute