WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Early

Today's picture is of my new crafting toy, I spent all day at a crop yesterday and when I got in last night this is what I found.  It is my long awaited Silhouette Cameo and its not open yet.  This was the grand prize at a crop that I went to in October, I posted about it earlier!  I would love to open it but I think its best that I wait as I've got some other pressing task to complete right now.  We have a rather busy calendar for the next few weeks leading up to the holiday so my "me time" is limited.  Thank you for stopping by, have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

WOOOOOHOOOO! Congrats and have fun! Remember tonight is the last night for 50% off images :)

Nitasha said...

Woot Woot! Congratulations on your new toy! You're gonna love the Cameo!!!

CraftySue52 said...

Congrats Treva...you are going to love it!!!

lovemypaper said...

Congrats on you new toy I have been look at them too!