WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hello Friday

I'm happy that today is Friday because I feel like I need more sleep so I am going to try to sleep in on both days this weekend.  We have an event tonight and tomorrow so that means less "me time."  I think I think I have decided to send store bought cards or rather a mix since I'm running out of time.  Today I'm sharing a picture of a holiday card that I put together this morning before coming into work.  The inspiration sketch for this card came from Freshly Made Sketches,  It is this week's sketch #65 and I used paper from a 6x6 holiday pad (not sure of the brand) and the flowers came from the $1 bin at Michaels.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: