WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Mail

Its Friday and this was a short work week but it has felt long.  I need someone to beam me some positive energy and time to do all that I need and want to do!  I'm still purging and organizing so not too much scrappin' going on; I have been working on some of my signature simple greeting cards though!  Today I am sharing a picture of some happy mail that I received earlier this week, this was my 3rd package from my secret pal over at Scraps of Color.  I can't wait as there's one final gift to be received and the person's identity will be revealed!  Whoever it is I am grateful to them as they have been a blessing to me.

1 comment:

ScrappinChick said...

I'm sending you some positive energy; a little late, but positive.