WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 18, 2013

TP Roll Revisited

Its Friday, the work day has gone by extremely fast since I came in on a  little late.  We got a little bit of snow last night and this morning there were problems with "black ice" and  trees that fell because it had been raining for the last few days. So now I have my snow pictures to scrap for the season! 

Today I'm sharing a fairly simple project that I made as a protoype for a swap that I'm in.  I wanted to make one before I actually had to share/swap one with someone else.  In keeping with my less is better theme I think it came out fairly cute!  It is a toilet paper roll treat holder that I covered with paper from a black and white paper pack that I got on clearance from HL some time ago.  I just glued the bottom of the roll with my hot glue gun, added a beaded handle and a few other embellishments and it was done!  The strand of beads used for the handle was a RAK from Felisa over at The ScrapinDiva, and the lace on the bottom and the bling/gems were a RAK from Kenya over at Krafthead Kreations.  I am thankful for my scrappin' friends as they are such a blessing, thanks again ladies.  All other items used were from my stash, so there you have another less is better project by yours truly!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Beautifully done Treva!! I thank you for inspiring me to play with the tp rolls I saved :) Can't wait to see more!! Enjoy your weekend~

CraftySue52 said...

You did a great job on this Treva. Love the black and white and pop of red..the added bling really makes it work! Guess I may have to try this myself!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love your project....the black and red is always a classic and even nice with the red