WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

Its Wednesday and I wanted to share a post but didn't finish the project that I wanted to share today.  Its rainy and cold outside here so I'd much rather be at home in the bed.  The weather is causing havoc  emotionally and physically right about now; it has been raining for the last three days.  Today I'm sharing an altered rolodex card that I created as I was working on some for a swap over at Scraps of Color.  The reason it takes me so long when I scrap is that I think I just put way too much into trying to step out of my zone.  Its even harder for me create in extra small spaces but I still took on the task.  I created several different rolodex cards and decided to share one of the cards that I decided not to use in the swap.  The card that I decided to use in the swap is actually two-sided.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again soon.

7 comments:

Krafthead said...

Love the title!! Great project Treva....praying for better days ahead :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

I think it's nice Treva!

Edie said...

Remember Treva, crafting is suppose to be a pleasant, rewarding outlet. Take pleasire in everything you create because YOU made it and it's one of a kind. Keep up the good work!

NC Peach said...

I do understand about your crafting process--I do that myself, and really want to work on that more this year!! I'm intimidated by small spaces too--that's why I've never tried the ATCs. However you did a great job with this card and know that the whole set is great! TFS!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Small spaces are tough and you did a fab job

Trina said...

Girl, the rain kicked my butt all week - really horrible sinus migraines were my company too many days. And now, my throat is killing me because my sinuses started draining. I hope this week turns out better for the both of us!

Classygirl said...

Cute altered rolodex! Can't wait to get it!