WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Finally Done

Can you say happy dance, I'm finally done with our 2012 family reunion album, the only thing left to do is finish up the journaling!  Wow this has been a long process and I am quite pleased with how it came out.  Today I'm sharing one of the final LOs that I finished over the weekend using misc. pictures from the Tom Joyner Family Reunion in Orlando last summer.  I'm scrappin' my stash that included the misc. stickers and other embellishments that was used on this LO.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Tamika said...

I am so jealous, I have yet to finish an album about anything, lol. Great work and thank you for sharing your pages!

Miss Misi said...

WTG! I know how it feels to get something finally completed...and nicely done!