WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello Monday

Oh well it just wasn't their time, VCU fell short to Saint Louis in yesterday's A-10 basketball championship but they did very well especially since this was their first season in the A-10!  Onward and forward to the next game in the NCAA bracket in the Sothwest Division.  I'm really not a sports fan but I can't seem to help it since VCU has been doing so well the last few years!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a dear scappin' family member that has been going through a rough period.  I do hope the card cheers her up and that she knows I'm praying for brighter days for her and her family.  The stamped image was on one that I received as part of a RAK, I colored them with my spectrum markers and everything else came from my stash. 

We are having some weird weather today, ice on the roadways, snow on some cars and lots of accidents this morning.  Have a great week!

5 comments:

Tamika said...

Well I am quite sure such a beautiful card will help cheer her up, very nice work.

Krafthead said...

I love the color combo! Nice and I am sure this will put a smile on your friend's face!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card Treva tfs!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, such a sweet card! It would cheer me up and it does!

Hugs, my friend!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Treva,
I'd love to use your card as a sample for a future Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge! You can contact me at janhunni@gmail(dot)com
Thanks, Jan =)