WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sachet Holder

Today I'm sharing a project that I started on Scraps of Color during FNC but didn't have the contents.  So today I'm sharing the final project with the sweet Rose Petals sachet included in my upcycled toilet paper holder!  I'm happy with the way it turned out as it will be sent to my swap partner on Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack, I hope she likes it along with the other goodies that will be included in the box.  The paper used to cover the roll was some that I received recently in a RAK, the dress form was cut from the French Manor cricut cartridge and everything else was from my stash, I didn' take a picture of the back as it has some metal embellishments. 

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

I like that pattern!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute-cute-cute!!! Love your sachet holder and so clever using a tissue roll!!! Love it!

Miss Misi said...

This is very cool!