WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

History LO

I can't believe I finally worked on a LO especially since lately I've only been able to work on cards.  Yesterday I decided I would try to work on a few LOs and I was only able to finish this one this morning before heading out to church.  I just need to add the journaling.  It is a LO using pictures showcasing some of the history projects the students at my daughter's school submitted during February's celebration of Black History Month.  As for me and my house we celebrate black history everyday!   My daughter chose to do her project on the Honorable Cleo Powell, Virginia's Supreme Court first black female justice. I used my cameo to cut the triange flags (not sure I like them on the LO now), used chipboard letters for the title, and other embellishments from my stash.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Wonderful job Treva, I need to cut some arrows out that look good on the LO

Michele said...

this is really neat! xi