WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Easel Card

Hello Wednesday, I hope you are having a beautiful week, today we are expecting temps in the 80s so I'm looking forward to that.  Life has been happening so my carftin' time has been very limited, LOs are my first passion but cards seem to be dominating my time right now.  Today I'm shairng a card that I started for one of the NSD challenges on the cricut messageboard but didn't get a chance to finish it until now.  It is my first try at making an easel card, I think it came out okay and I'm glad that I decided to step out of my comfort zone to make it.  Everything that I used has been in my stash for quite sometime.  Now I hope it travels well and makes it to its destination in tact.

2 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Pretty card Treva...like the bling used here.

Miss Misi said...

Pretty!