WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Inspirational Card

Wow its Friday and I'm so looking forward to a little downtime tomorrow.  I am hoping to sleep in and get alot of housework done.  I have no planned activities  for National Scrapbooking Day; I do plan to hang out tonight with Tiare and the SOC family.    I need to spend sometime orgranizing and finishing up my Mother's Day cards.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made to send to someone that recently loss their mother, I hope it brightens her day in some small way.   Its cool outside right now but we should have warmer temps later today.  Have a great day and happy a scrappin' weekend.

1 comment:

The Scrappin Diva said...

I am loving that pattern paper makes me happy....beautiful paper