WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another "Whatever Wednesday" post!  Today I'm sharing another trademark simple birthday card that I made last night for one of my daughter's friends; I keep trying to step out of my comfort zone but I always go back!  The pattern paper with the numbers came from a Making Memories paper pad that I've had in my stash forever, the cupcake stamp (Hero Arts) and I used my Spectrum markers to color the cupcake and added a little flowered bling to the top!

I'm also sharing this card for week #18 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  Week #18 challenge was to use numbers on your project.  I am enjoying this challenge even though I'm not current with my post!

Prayers and praises for those affected by the tornado in Oklahoma.  Thank you for stopping by,  wishing you a blessed day.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

I think this is my favorite card to date!! I love the number pattern paper and the cupcake!! Great job~

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty and I like that paper!

NC Peach said...

Very cute birthday card!!