WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

I have been tirelessly working on Mother's Day cards and NSD challenges and I still don't feel like I'm where I need to be.  I'm always looking for simple card and LO sketches but for some reason it still takes a long time for me to select the paper and embellishments before I can finish a project.  I'm still just scrappin' my stash which is good but being unorganized doesn't help.  My friend Felisa over at The Scrapin Diva is always sharing different sites and ideas.  When I saw her card posted using this sketch  from Feshly Made Sketches I decided to give it a try  She created a beautiful card for Teacher Appreciation Week using the sketch.  It was sketch number 84 on their blog. Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love that sketch I hope I can remember it to fall back on. I am loving the paper and that Mother's Day stamp. I need to order another one for next yr. my cards will be late this yr