WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daddy and Me


This month is flying by and I haven't been able to craft as much I'd like because of everything that we've got going on.  Since Father's Day just passed I wanted to share these two pictures.  The top picture is of my daughter's and her dad while we were out celebrating her  birthday in February.  The other picture is of me and my dad on Father's Day while we were waiting to be seated when we took him to lunch on Sunday.  My daughter and her father has a special bond for which I am thankful so that when it is time for her to choose a mate I hope the standard has been set.  As for me and my father our relationship is special in its on way as I wasn't the only daddy's little girl.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Thank you for sharing! Fathers are special. Cherish each moment!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Ah how sweet! That's a lot to be thankful for!