WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day

Sunday is Father's Day and no I'm not done with my cards; I need to get some cards in the mail tomorrow so they will get to their destination in time.  So today I'm sharing a card that I made for my husband, our daughter will write a message inside andt give to her dad.  The inspiration for this card came from the Operation Write Home site using their sketch #176 and the MME Moments 6x6 paper pad.  I am happy that I can share this card for June's challenge over at Mema's Crafts; week #25 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color and to the OWH site.  Its very rare that I create a project that can be used in more than one challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

Krafthead said...

Love the card and the pattern papers!

CraftySue52 said...

Nice card Treva. Love the different shades of blue. Your husband will love it.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - nice choice of paper tfs!!!

Mema's Crafts said...

Nicely done. Thank you for taking time to visit and play with us at Mema's Crafts.

Anonymous said...

The paper combination is fabulous and I know your husband will be so happy to receive this lovely card. thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Super nice! Love the colors. Tfs!!!

Dk said...

Treva!!!! I love it!!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

I am loving this card....simple and you worked the pattern papers

msafrocentric2012 said...

Very nice masculine card and good use of the blues.