WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Anniversary Card

Its Friday and I'm back today to share another card that I made, two days in a row!  I'm happy to report that I used both my silhoutte cameo and cricut expression this week!  Today's card is another signature simple card that I created using the Best of 2009 cricut cartridge; the cuts were originally on the Sweetheart cartridge.  I need to explore using this cut  more since I didn't use all of the layers.  I also used the Love's in the Air cuttlebug folder for the embossing along with a few pearl embellishments.  I sure hope the recepient likes it!

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Gorgeous card. I feel the love!!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love this and you know I will be scrap lifting today...beautiful

L.B. said...

Love how you added the cute heart at the top!! Very pretty.