WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy 12th



I've been feeling a little under the weather but I'm still pushing myself  to work and move.  Today's LO uses pictures from out daughter's 12th birthday celebration earlier this year.  We invited three of her friends to join us at Dave and Buster's for an afternoon of fun.  She's growing up and each year it gets more challenging and expensive deciding how to celebrate!  The LO uses iClassygirl's  July Pajama Party sketch.  I tried to step up my game a little by punching the butterflies, adding glimmer mist, sitckles and pearls! The paper is some that I've had in my stash a while along with the other items used some of which I received as a RAK.  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Treva, love your butterfly embellies! Terrific layout and the pics are so fun!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Sweet little layout...Love the butterflies!

Classygirl said...

Awesome job, Treva. I love all the elements!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Sis you are pushing out your LO....great job love the butterflies

kscraps2 said...

Pretty layout! Love the butterflies!