WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday 2 U

Hello Sunday, still not feeling up to speed but I'm pressing on; I guess old age is catching up to me! I've spent most of the day lounging around, going through my paper scraps and sorting through pictures. Today I'm sharing a birthday card that I created using sketch #248 from Clean & Simple Stamping. The paper scraps came from the MME Moments paper pad, the pearl embellishments from the Michaels dollar spot and the sentiment stamps from a Stampendous clear stamp set.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Lovely card...you used one of my favorites stamps!

Carol L said...

Those pretty papers are from one of my all time favorite collections! Great birthday card!!

Dk said...

I really like this card. It has a nautical look to it. Makes me wish we were back on our cruise