WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back 2 School

Summer vacation is almost over for my daughter and she'll be heading back to school after Labor Day.  I'm back at work today after being off to take care of my daughter who had an outpatient medical procedure earlier this week; my MIL will be taking  care of her until she goes back to school.  My sister is doing better and should be out of ICU tomorrow; my heart is a little less heavy!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made using inspiration from sketch #186 from Operation Write Home.  I am also sharing this card for week 33 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color and the monthly challenge over at Mema's Crafts .  When making this card I used paper scraps, bling, a CTMH stamp and a foam sticker star  all from my stash.

Thank your for  stopping by, wishing you a great day.

7 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Treva, I didn't know you had so much going on...keeping you in my prayers. Your card is cute!

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice Treva and I commend you for keeping it together AND crafting in the midst of all you are going thru.

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice Treva and I commend you for keeping it together AND crafting in the midst of all you are going thru.

Michele said...

your card is very sweet. i am wishing you peace and blessings with all that is going on, and health to all your relatives. xo

vic said...

Beautiful card I love the back to school theme I hope your daughter and sister are well very soon
Hugs
Vic

Mema's Crafts said...

Hi Treva. Your card is just too cute. I will keep you in my prayers. Thank you so much for stopping by Mema's Crafts and playing with us. We hope to see again real soon for more fun and btw good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Mema and her girls

The Scrappin Diva said...

Loving that paper...I think I need it.....and I think I have that stamp I need to check......cute card

Continue prayers for the family