WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Christmas in August

Hello Tuesday!  Today's post short and to the point;  it's my first holiday card for the season.  My play time continues to be limited.

It's another signature simple  card for  week 31 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.   The inspiration for this card  is sketch 253 from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I used scrap paper from my stash along with TPC Studio and Hampton Art stamps.  Take care and have a great day.

4 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Very clean and to the point, I like this.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Nice card. I should use my stamps in this fashion more often

Michele said...

this is a great clean and simple card and would be one you could easily make several batches of! i keep meaning to come up with a simple design that i can use to make multiple christmas cards, maybe with some basic variations. this is inspiration for me. xo

CraftySue52 said...

Love this CAS card. My gosh, you've started your Christmas cards...I may have to lift this one!