WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Wanderings

It's Wednesday and our nation is pausing to remember the life changing events that took place on September 11, 2001.  Prayers for peace as our nation continues to heal.  Today is also the 75th birthday of my father-in-law.  I haven't had the energy to craft but I got up this morning and put together one of my 'signature simple cards' so that my daughter would have one to give to him tonight. I did manage to complete another project in the wee hours of the morning but I did't have a chance to take  a picture of it.  I will be making a trip to the store today to purchase a card from DH and I, it has taken everything that I have to do the simpliest of things  All card components are from my stash.  Wishing you and yours a great day.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva!!! So glad to see you, and you did a great job on your "signature" card!!!

Still lifting you and your family up in prayer, and hope things are going well.

Hugs, my friend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, your post yesterday sounded a bit down although you said you were tired; but, I wanted to come by to check in on you today and to let you know you have a family-friend who thinks of you and keeping you in prayer!

CraftySue52 said...

Hi Treva. Glad to see you were able to be a little creative! The card is cute, like the background paper. Still keeping you in my prayers.

Miss Misi said...

Cute! I like the neckties!