WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Congratulations

Its the start of a new week and I haven't gotten anything done around the house and its time to go back to work!  Oh well the good thing is that we're not hosting anyone for the holidays so maybe I'll have the energy to do something around the house.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for one of DH's fraternity brothers that got married yesterday: we had every intention of going to the wedding but we ran out of time so we decided not to go.  The card sketch inspiration is from this week's sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.  I embossed the background with my cuttlebug and cut the bride and groom from the cricut wedding cartridge.  The stamp is from Stampin' Up and the pearls are Recollections.  Wishing you and yours a great week.

3 comments:

chera said...

very pretty wedding card!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a pretty card and love the embossing tfs!!!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Nice card. I like that embossing