WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Math After Hours

Today's LO is one that I just couldn't seem to get it right, but I spent way too much time on it so its going in the book as is.  I'm not sure if its the paper, pictures, or the sketch inspiration.  The pictures were taken during an after hours Math event at my daughter's school. I used misc. paper and stickers from my stash, I am not not sure if you can see that the LO base does have a pattern on it.  I decided to use one of the pictures as the title.

This is my second LO for this year's "From Desk to Done in Five Minutes" series hosted by Tiare from iClassygirl.    I am also sharing this LO for this week's anything goes blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.